Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Integrated SCM & Project Management
Redmine is a Rails web application that provides integrated project management features, issue tracking, and support for multiple version control programs. It includes calendar and gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. It also features multi-project support, role based access control, a per-project wiki, and project forums.
Run from browser:
The Redmine appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Redmine configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/redmine
- Supports Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- Loaded default roles, trackers, statuses, workflows and enumerations.
- Configured projects to use all available trackers (bug, feature, support).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes Phusion Passenger for Apache web server (mod_rails).
- Uses Ruby Enterprise (performance).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
- Repository access:
Name Protocol access ---- --------------- Git git://addr/git Bazaar bzr://addr/bzr Subversion svn://addr/svn Mercurial http://addr:8080 Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
- Recommended configurations:
- settings->hostname and path
- settings->email notifications
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Redmine: username admin