Sat, 2009/02/28 - 18:15
Release focus: security, usability, bugfixes and updates
- added SSL support
- added postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from Joomla (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- prevent Joomla upgrades from recreating apache config symlink (bugfix)
- changed ownership of Joomla folders to allow extensions to upload/install, and set up dpkg-statoverride permission changes so upgrades won't mess them up (bugfix)
- mysql-related improvements
- include PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)
- set empty mysql root password in live/demo mode (for convenience)
Major component versions
Note: please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.