Tue, 2009/04/07 - 16:59
Release focus: Initial release.
- Initial public release of TurnKey Linux Tomcat
- SSL support out of the box
- Includes Webmin module for configuring Apache2
- Tomcat, Apache and Java configurations
- Apache2 Jk loadbalancer connector to Tomcat (performance)
- JkMounts for admin, manager, host-manager applications (convenience)
- Configured Tomcat admin/manager roles and admin user
- Configured Tomcat AJP connector to bind to localhost (security)
- Removed tomcat HTTP connector listener (security)
- Tomcat and Java environment variables configuration system wide
- Welcome application including useful information and login credentials
Major component versions
Note: please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.