Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
- Content Management system
e107 is an Advanced Content Publishing Solution for Website Pages, Documents, Menus and Links (Content Management System) which gives you a totally dynamic and professional website "out of the box". It's easily customized and doesn't require any knowledge of programming languages in order to use it.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- e107 configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/e107
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
- Gotcha: When attempting to log in when browsing via IP address, you might get an 'Access Denied' error. Use an FQDN instead.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for e107:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://22.214.171.1249/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://126.96.36.1999/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://188.8.131.529:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 184.108.40.2069 with a valid IP or hostname.