Forum: 

[warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 12322, the first has precedence

Kete's picture

Hello, I couldn't figure out how to make this go away. I tried two solutions I found through Scroogle, but they just made Apache say it two or three more times. I don't have a domain name yet. If I need that, I'd get one of those free ones, so I pointed Apache to my IP. I didn't get any search results on this site.

Also, I don't think there's any mention of what to pick when updating phpmyadmin. Looks like you're supposed to go with apache2.

Lastly, anyone know how I can install vim-nox or something to navigate Vim? I can't navigate in insert mode, tab doesn't auto-complete filenames, etc. I get this when I try to install vim-nox:

vim-nox: Depends: vim-common (= 1:7.1-138+1ubuntu3.1) but 1:7.1.293-2ubuntu1 is to be installed

Thanks

snoring mouthpiece's picture

Sadly, I am experiencing the same problem as you do. :( will anyone help provide input(s) on this? Thanks.

Oscar's picture

I'm getting this error twice when restarting apache... this started after I upgraded the system. Everything seems to work fine though.

Kasper Viuf's picture

[warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 12322, the first has precedence

This is because you have two symlinks to phpmyadmin.conf in apache2 after the update. in /etc/apache2/conf.d/phpmyadmin.conf and one in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/phpmyadmin

Just unlink one of them and u are up and running again.

ulink /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/phpmyadmin

Bunk3m's picture

I am also getting this error but only have 1 link.

I have: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/phpmyadmin

I don't have: /etc/apache2/conf.d/phpmyadmin.conf

Any other suggestion as to where this error is coming from?

I am running the SugarCRM appliance.

Jeremy Davis's picture

IIRC it should be in /var/log/apache2...

Post new comment