Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Agile collaborative development
iceScrum is a web application for using Scrum, the most popular agile development method, while keeping the spirit of a collaborative workspace. It also offers virtual boards with post-its for sprint backlog, product backlog and others.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- iceScrum configurations:
- installed from upstream WAR to /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps
- iceScrum base directory set to: /var/local/lib/icescrum.
- Tomcat and Java configurations
- Uses OpenJDK 7 Java runtime environment
- Configured Tomcat admin/manager roles and admin user.
- Configured Tomcat HTTP connector to bind to port 80 (default: 8180).
- Configured SSL port to bind to port 443 (default: 8443).
- Disabled AJP connector on port 8009 (security).
- Tomcat and Java environment variables configuration system wide.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root
- iceScrum: username admin