Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Agile collaborative development
iceScrum is a web application for using Scrum, the most popular agile development method, while keeping the spirit of a collaborative workspace. It also offers virtual boards with post-its for sprint backlog, product backlog and others.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- iceScrum configurations:
- installed from upstream WAR to /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps
- iceScrum base directory set to: /var/local/lib/icescrum.
- Tomcat and Java configurations
- Uses OpenJDK 7 Java runtime environment
- Configured Tomcat admin/manager roles and admin user.
- Configured Tomcat HTTP connector to bind to port 80 (default: 8180).
- Configured SSL port to bind to port 443 (default: 8443).
- Disabled AJP connector on port 8009 (security).
- Tomcat and Java environment variables configuration system wide.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring MySQL and Postfix.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for icescrum:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://184.108.40.2069/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://220.127.116.119/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://18.104.22.1689:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 22.214.171.1249 with a valid IP or hostname.