Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Live Support Chat
Mibew Messenger (also known as Open Web Messenger) enables one-on-one chat assistance in real-time directly from your website. Just place the button of Web Messenger at your site. Your visitors click the button and chat with your operators who help them.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Mibew configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/mibew.
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with embedded chat button for testing, and links to useful references (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- Mibew: username admin