Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Nginx PHP FastCGI Server Configuration-
Nginx is a web server, load balancer and reverse proxy with a strong focus on performance, high concurency (over 10,000 simultaneous connections), and low memory usage. It powers many of the world's largest websites. Nginx can deploy dynamic HTTP content such as PHP scripts using the FastCGI interface.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Nginx configured to proxy PHP requests to the PHP-FastCGI daemon.
- Includes TurnKey Web Control panel with links to useful references and resources (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root