Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
SiT! Support Incident Tracker-
Support Incident Tracker
SiT! Support Incident Tracker! is a help desk web application that helps track technical support requests, contacts, sites, support contracts and support incidents in one place. Send emails directly from SiT!, attach files and record every communication in the incident log. SiT is aware of Service Level Agreements and flags incidents that stray outside them.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SiT! Support Incident Tracker configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/sitracker
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root
- SiTracker: username is email set on first boot