Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey Bugzilla.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Bugzilla configurations.
- Configured cron jobs to collect stats and whine.
- Includes support for dependency graphs.
- Includes documentation.
- Disabled upgrade notification (handled by APT).
- Pinned Bugzilla and related to update directly from Debian (security).
- Includes Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from Bugzilla (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.