Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey DokuWiki.
- SSL support out of the box.
- DokuWiki configurations:
- Created and configured admin user and group.
- Configured authenticated users to have upload privileges.
- Configured permissions for configuration-manager-plugin.
- Configured clean-urls via htaccess.
- Disabled update notification (managed by APT).
- Pinned DokuWiki and related to update directly from Debian (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from dokuwiki (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.