Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Upgraded to Drupal 6.14
- Upgraded previously included modules to latest stable versions.
- Added extra useful/popular modules:
- advanced help
- backup and migrate
- PHPMyAdmin improvements:
- Added pmadb (linked tables) advanced features to PHPMyAdmin (LP#426303).
- Pinned PHPMyAdmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- di-live (installer) MySQL component:
- Added support for complex passwords (LP#416515).
- Added CLI options (user/pass/query/chroot).
- Bugfix: Removed build systems hostname from mysql user table.
- Bugfix: Configure cron script in /etc (survive upgrades).
- Bugfix: Use of dpkg-statoverride (survive upgrades).
- Bugfix: Removed build systems hostname from MySQL user table.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.