Thu, 2012/08/30 - 09:24
- Initial public release of TurnKey Etherpad.
- Installed from latest version in upstream git-repo.
- Pre-configured to use MySQL (recommended for production).
- Installed from latest upstream tarball (includes NPM, with npm-completion out-of-the-box).
- Includes custom nodejs initscript for running node app as daemon.
- Includes nginx pre-configured to proxy to nodejs daemon, with SSL support out of the box (performance, security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- MySQL related:
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Includes Webmin MySQL module for convenience.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email. Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|etherpad-lite||1.0-542 (upstream archive)|
|nodejs||0.6.18 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.