Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Added Turnkey web control panel (replaces welcome page). Also fixes displaying correct host when behind proxy (SERVER_ADDR -> HTTP_HOST).
- Added postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from web applications (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- di-live (installer) PostgreSQL component:
- Added support for complex passwords (LP#416515).
- Added CLI options (user/pass/query/chroot).
- Added postgresql-contrib (additional facilities for pgsql - convenience).
- Pinned phppgadmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- Bugfix: Added missing webmin-apache module.
- Added curl (generically useful in LAPP type appliances).
- Removed "AllowOverride None" directive from default site configuration.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.