Fri, 2009/10/23 - 16:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey Mantis.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Mantis configurations:
- Includes documentation.
- Includes graphing support.
- Includes twitter integration.
- Pinned bugzilla and related to update directly from Debian (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from Mantis (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- PHPMyAdmin related:
- Includes PHPMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Includes pmadb (linked tables) advanced features.
- Pinned PHPMyAdmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.