Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Upgraded to MediaWiki 1.15.1
- Upgraded extensions to be compatible with 1.15
- Added AWC forum extension.
- Reverted FHS compliance patch (extension directory location).
- Not yet accepted upstream.
- Prioritizing ability to upgrade directly from upstream.
- PHPMyAdmin improvements:
- Added pmadb (linked tables) advanced features to PHPMyAdmin (LP#426303).
- Pinned phpmyadmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- di-live (installer) MySQL component:
- Added support for complex passwords (LP#416515).
- Added CLI options (user/pass/query/chroot).
- Increase PHP memory limit to 32M to match Apache PHP limit (#LP:360606).
- Removed Wikipedia namespace declarations from preloader extension.
- Removed build systems hostname from MySQL user table.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.