Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey MoinMoin.
- SSL support out of the box.
- MoinMoin configurations:
- Pinned MoinMoin to update directly from Debian (security).
- Installed English dictionary and configured spellchecker.
- Configured Apache WSGI (recommended for high performance wiki).
- Configured and enabled FCKeditor by default (prioritize ease of use).
- Set character encoding to utf-8 (internationalization support).
- Set logo image to MoinMoin default.
- Set default theme to rightsidebar (more attractive).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from moinmoin (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.