Thu, 2012/08/30 - 09:24
- Initial public release of TurnKey MongoDB.
- Set MongoDB admin password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- MongoDB is configured with auth enabled (security).
- MongoDB is configured to bind to all network interfaces (convenience).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Includes MongoDB PHP bindings and RockMongo for web based administration (convenience). RockMongo is powered by Lighttpd with SSL support out-of-the-box.
- Includes MongoDB Python bindings and iPython (convenience).
Major component versions
|rockmongo||1.1.2 (upstream archive)|
|mapreduce||1.0.0 (upstream plugin archive)|
|sharding||1.0.0 (upstream plugin archive)|
|mongo-php||driver Downloaded 23-07-2012|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.