Thu, 2012/08/30 - 09:25
- Initial public release of TurnKey OpenLDAP, based on TKLPatch submitted by Adrian Moya.
- Set LDAP domain and admin password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- TLS support for ldaps out of the box (security).
- Includes phpLDAPadmin for web based LDAP administration, with SSL support out of the box (convenience, security).
- Includes Users/Groups OU and default PosixGroup (convenience).
Major component versions
|phpldapadmin||1.2.2 (upstream archive)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.