Thu, 2011/01/27 - 14:15
- Initial public release of TurnKey Linux PrestaShop.
- Credit: based on PrestaShop TKLPatch by Basil Kurian.
- Set admin email and password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Administration link set to: https://$your_domain/administration
- Optimized SEO URL's enabled by default.
- Set MySQL root password on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Force MySQL to use Unicode/UTF8.
- Includes PhpMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
- Includes php-xcache PHP opcode cacher / optimizer (performance).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Major component versions
|prestashop||22.214.171.124 (upstream tarball)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.