Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:34
- Initial public release of TurnKey ProjectPier.
- SSL support out of the box.
- ProjectPier configurations:
- Preconfigured to use webroot and MySQL database.
- Configured to use dynamic root_url (also via SSL).
- Includes innoDB logfiles size difference workaround.
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from ProjectPier (e.g., password recovery). Also includes webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- PHPMyAdmin related:
- Includes PHPMyAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Includes pmadb (linked tables) advanced features.
- Pinned PHPMyAdmin to update directly from Debian (security).
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
|projectpier||0.8.0.3 (upstream zipfile)|
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.