Wed, 2010/04/14 - 09:15
- Installed all security updates (see manifest for package versions).
- Install security updates on firstboot (except when running live).
- Trick webmin into not checking for upgrades (managed by apt).
- Included latest version of inithooks and updated scripts.
- Included wget as per common request.
Fri, 2009/10/23 - 15:35
- Initial public release of TurnKey OpenBravo.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Set "turnkey" as the default password for OpenBravo admin account.
- Tomcat and Java configurations:
- Apache2 Jk loadbalancer connector to Tomcat (performance).
- JkMounts for OpenBravo, admin, manager, host-manager (convenience).
- Configured Tomcat admin/manager roles and admin user.
- Configured Tomcat AJP connector to bind to localhost (security).
- Removed Tomcat HTTP connector listener (security).
- Tomcat and Java environment variables configuration system wide.
- Redirect to OpenBravo login form instead of silly HTML redirect page.
- Enabled multiverse Ubuntu repository and pinned sun-java6 so it can be updated (security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email from openbravo (e.g., password recovery). Also added webmin-postfix module for convenience.
- Regenerates all secrets during installation / firstboot (security).
Major component versions
Note: Please refer to turnkey-core's changelog for changes common to all appliances. Here we only describe changes specific to this appliance.