Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Yii is a high-performance PHP framework best for developing Web 2.0 applications. Yii comes with a rich feature set including MVC, DAO/ActiveRecord, I18N/L10N, caching, authentication and role-based access control, scaffolding and testing units. It can reduce your development time significantly.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Yii Framework configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/yiiframework
- Symlink to yiic CLI command in path (convenience).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, Adminer: username root