Jomy Muttathil's picture

Adrian has created a patch for a Turnkey Client Appliance.

I have created a wallpaper and "start" menu icon for the client.

The wallpaper was designed to tile seamlessly no matter what size your desktop is.

If the design is approved, I can create several color variations. 

Your feedback is appreciated.

--update 10-11-10--

I have added three variations on a theme.

A new TKL desktop with a space theme.

All are orange and purple with varying degrees of contrast and details.

--update 2--

Modified the original tiling desktop based on your feedback.

Forum: 
Adrian Moya's picture

I don't know if the TKL theme will change from brown to purple/orange to match the current official Lucid theme. I personally prefer those colors, but of course, the TKL logo should change too. Do you think you can post a purple one with a bit of orange, to see how it looks like? try to lower the contrast of the image too, I think its a bit high. 

Jeremy Davis's picture

I'm not too sure about your wallpaper Jomy (but good on you for doing it and sharing) but i love your 'Key' button, thats excellent! Your idea of making a wall paper that will tile nicely regardless of resolution is a good one (rather than having to stretch it or produce multiple copies at differing resolutions).

I too hope that TKL will switch to the new Ubuntu colours as I find them much more pleasing on the eye. We'll have to wait and see.

Adrian Moya's picture

I think the milkyway is my favorite. I'll have to see it in the TKLCLient itself, good job with those. yes

Jeremy Davis's picture

They look awesome. I particulary like the 3 'space' wallpapers (probably supernova the best). I also quite like the new purple tile wallpaper.

Sorry I still haven't uploaded my sons wallpaper (keep forgetting to ask him about it when he's about).

Add new comment