Ortho's picture

Hello,

I've found a bunch of scripts written to tie Lets Encrypt to cloudflare for DNS validation, however they are all based around CentOS, and I have no idea how to convert to Debian.

Does anybody have a modified version of the Dehydrate script that can tie into cloudflare to generate the LE certificate using the DNS method?

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

Have a look at this one. I haven't tested it at all, but it's a bash script that is intended to work with Dehydrated, so should be cross platform and suitable for your purposes.

It doesn't account for the way that we do things (i.e. using a common cert location) and obviously the mini server we provide by default would be redundant, but otherwise it should do the trick and shouldn't require too much modification (possibly none if you are ok to make adjustmetns elsewhere; e.g. the cert location for your webserver).

If you have problems, I can't guarantee that I'll have the answer, but I am intimately aware of how our current setup works, so could at least give you some hints and guidance.

For any others that stumble across this thread looking for DNS hook for their DNS provider of choice, have a look at the Dehydrated wiki (on GitHub) and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for there.

Add new comment