I just installed latest release of BugZilla from Turnkey AMI.  The URL Comes up.  But, what would be the default Admin userid and password?  Also, when I try to setup new account and it never sends out an e-mail.  I deployed AMI on AWS.  Do  I need to setup DNS?  If so, how do I do that?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Forum: 
Tags: 
Alon Swartz's picture

When launching via the Hub you specify the bugzilla admin username (ie. email), which is then preseeded to the instance for first boot configuration. If you are not using the Hub then you could try executing turnkey-init (which executes all the inithooks interactively), or manually executing /usr/lib/inithooks/firstboot.d/40bugzilla.

BTW, the Hub also handles DNS / Dynamic DNS.

To launch bugzilla via the Hub: https://hub.turnkeylinux.org/amazon/launch/bugzilla/

Jeremy Davis's picture

They are configured on firstboot when installing from ISO or importing as a VM, or in AWS; via the 'crappy' Hub...

If you don't want to use the Hub, then have a look at Hub tools/Hub API. If that other Hub stuff is still too crappy for you then you could log in to your instance's non-crappy terminal and run the firstboot scripts manually. :p

BTW what is your problem with the Hub? Rather than just bagging it out, perhaps you could provide some constructive criticism!?

Add new comment