Tommy's picture

Hi, I would like to know if my phpmyadmin could be activated with grid edit, because I find it very usefull to edit just 1 field at a time,

Currently: The PHPMyAdmin uses Inline Edit, which I find quite annoying to be used to edit a big table with many fields,

Hope somebody could help me out? This might be a very general quesstion, but I could not find it in Google, My apologies for being newbie,

Thanks,

Tommy

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

But you can edit separately by clicking "edit" instead of "edit inline". Or you can edit multiple entries by selecting them on the left and clicking "edit" down the botom.
Tommy's picture

Yes, I can do that, but most of the time, I just want to edit 1 field at a time, grid edit make me feel at home, if I click edit, it will be overkill because it will open the whole new page to edit all the field and quite troublesome if I only want to edit 1 field,

Tommy's picture

Take a look at "Creative Vision", I can edit it on the fly

Jeremy Davis's picture

I just had a quick google and didn't find anything. Like I said TBH I had never even heard of it... Sorry I can't help. Perhaps it's worth asking upstream (PHPMyAdmin devs)?
Jeremy Davis's picture

FWIW we dropped PHPMyAdmin for Adminer for v14.0 anyway...

Add new comment