Houston's picture

I've google and search these forums for info on monit configuration-- specifically where the file(s) are located. I would like to change the limits as well as add others. Would also like to check and change the email address used for notificationl Any help to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Currently using the latest apache, nginx and core appliances.

Forum: 
Jonathan Struebel's picture

I don't have any of those specific appliances running right now, but I just checked my OpenLDAP appliance and the monit config is in /etc/monit. Since I haven't modified it from the base appliance, I would imagine that the monit config is in the same place on the other appliances. The main config file is the monitrc, and individual services can be included from the conf.d folder. There are several sample services in the monitrc.d folder which you can symlink to from the conf.d folder.

Jeremy Davis's picture

You're on the money there!

Although it is worth noting that there is an issue in the Monit config. The fixed config is here: https://github.com/turnkeylinux/common/tree/master/overlays/turnkey.d/mo...

Also the TurnKey implementation is very minimalist. We hope to provide other options in v14.2.

Add new comment