I have just completed a backup and log says

StartTime 1478177564.81 (Thu Nov  3 12:52:44 2016)
EndTime 1478181707.74 (Thu Nov  3 14:01:47 2016)
ElapsedTime 4142.93 (1 hour 9 minutes 2.93 seconds)
SourceFiles 6756
SourceFileSize 2618091156 (2.44 GB)
NewFiles 6756
NewFileSize 2618091156 (2.44 GB)
DeletedFiles 0
ChangedFiles 0
ChangedFileSize 0 (0 bytes)
ChangedDeltaSize 0 (0 bytes)
DeltaEntries 6756
RawDeltaSize 2611840389 (2.43 GB)
TotalDestinationSizeChange 2078527536 (1.94 GB)
Errors 0

If I go to S3 Management consule I can see the duplicity files. However the hub dashboard is not showing  the latest backup in the list. similarly in webmin the latest backup is not available to restore.

how do you refresh the list ?

Thanks

Paul

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

It looks like the backup completed successfully so the data should be there. But it sounds like the Hub's backend is being a little slow to update or is perhaps "stuck". I'll let Alon know and ask him to have a look.

In the meantime, unfortunately the only thing you can really try is waiting... :(

If this continues to be an issue for you, please contact us via the Hub's in browser text chat support feature (text link in the top row towards the left, or the blue message icon in the bottom right corner) or via email (support AT turnkeylinux.org). If you send email, if possible send it from the email address that your Hub account is linked to, if not possible, please provide us with your Hub account email (in the text).

Hub still not updated however if I go to server tklban and try a backup I get

> tklbam-backup
error: a previous backup is still in progress

so although the log file looks like it's completed the process is still running which is probably why the hub has not been updated.

what's best way to troubleshoot ?

Jeremy Davis's picture

I have been away.

Can you please contact us directly via the Hub's support portal so we can look into your Hub account.

You should be able to access that either via the Hub support link (2nd from the left on top row) or the blue chat icon (bottom right). Either way I'll reply ASAP but if I'm online I'll respond immediately (it's live text chat). Otherwise I'll get an email notification and will reply when I can (you'll get a email notification if you're not online when I respond).

We'll also need to know the appliance version (e.g. v14.1) and it's probably also useful to know where it's running (e.g. local VM, AWS, etc). Please also let us know the backup's ID (displayed in the backup record in the Hub - assuming that there are previous successful backups).

Add new comment