David McNeill's picture

Run tklbam-backup every night, works well.

apt-get -s install tklbam
tklbam is already the newest version

Asked to restore a file today, because the managing director over-wrote a template by mistake.

Run the following restore command

tklbam-restore 6 --simulate --skip-packages --skip-database --limits="/srv/Templates/Bob/ACD.docx" --time=2017-03-23 --logfile=/var/log/tklbam-restore

Should be straight forward?

# duplicity --restore-time=2017-03-23 --archive-dir=/var/cache/duplicity --s3-unencrypted-connection s3://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/tklbam-ap-somewhere-2-e9blahblahblah/gjsomefolder /tmp/tklbam-Peq5oq
	Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
	Last full backup date: Sun Mar  5 02:23:38 2017

Or not. File does exist in Amazon S3 bucket. Internet connection is 100Mbit fibre.

Download s3://s3-ap-somewhere-2.amazonaws.com/tklbam-ap-somewhere-2-e9blahblahblah/gjsomefolder/duplicity-full.20170304T132338Z.vol149.difftar.gpg failed (attempt #1, reason: Error: sts agent error: )

What is Error: sts agent error:

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

I'm really sorry I haven't been more active. I've been trying to focus on getting Core v14.2 out the door.

Could you please double check that you definitely have the latest version of TKLBAM:

apt-get update
apt-get install tklbam
apt-cache policy tklbam
Assuming a v14.x server (based on Debian Jessie) the last line should give you the following:
tklbam:
  Installed: 1.4.1+17+g71478bd
  Candidate: 1.4.1+17+g71478bd
  Version table:
 *** 1.4.1+17+g71478bd 0
        999 http://archive.turnkeylinux.org/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
If you aren't using v14.x then please post the output of the following (plus the output of above):
turnkey-version
And
lsb_release -da

Add new comment