Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Self Hosted Git Management
GitLab let's you keep & manage your code, similar to GitHub but on your own server. GitLab helps you manage projects, issues and merge requests and browse source code. It's a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- GitLab configurations:
- GitLab, RubyGems and all other required components installed from latest upstream versions.
- Set GitLab admin password and email on firstboot (convenience, security).
- Set GitLab domain to serve on first boot (convenience).
- Pre-configured to use MySQL (recommended for production).
- Includes Nginx pre-configured to proxy to unicorn daemon, with SSL support out of the box (performance, security).
- Includes postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email (e.g. password recovery). Also includes webmin postfix module for convenience.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- GitLab: username is email set at first boot