Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
- All-in-one code repository
An integrated revision control server combining the world's best open source Version Control Systems: Subversion, Git, Bazaar, and Mercurial. A web interface for each system is included, making it easy to browse through the code base, compare revisions and manage repositories for multiple projects.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Revision Control systems supported: Git, Bazaar, Mercurial,
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- Includes GitHub inspired theme by kogakure for gitweb.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Webmin module for configuring Apache2.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- Repository access:
Name Web frontend Web access Protocol access ---- ------------ ---------- --------------- Git gitweb http://addr/git git://addr/git, http://addr/git, https://addr/git Bazaar loggerhead http://addr/bzr bzr://addr/bzr Subversion websvn http://addr/svn svn://addr/svn Mercurial hgweb http://addr/hg http://addr/hg Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://18.104.22.1689/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://22.214.171.1249/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 126.96.36.1999 with a valid IP or hostname.