Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Getting Things Done (GTD) Application
Tracks is a web-based application implemented in Rails to help you implement David Allen's Getting Things Done methodology. Features include multi-user support, a powerful todo list, RSS syndication, tagging and starring support, and progress graphs.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Tracks configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/tracks
- Using Phusion Passenger for Apache web server (mod_rails)
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., todo updates).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root