Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: new apps, multi-app installations, clustering, better backups...
Documentation Wiki Platform
DokuWiki is wiki software aimed at small companies documentation needs. It works on plain text files and thus needs no database. It has a simple but powerful syntax (similar to the one used by MediaWiki) which makes sure the data files remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Dokuwiki configurations:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Created admin user and group.
- Granted authenticated users with upload privileges.
- Fixed permissions for Configuration Manager plugin.
- Clean URLs out of the box.
- Suppress annoying new version messages (irrelevant due to package being managed by APT).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP and Postfix.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically without paying a commercial Certificate Authority.
Username for dokuwiki:
Login as username admin
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://220.127.116.119/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://18.104.22.1689/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Username for database administration:
Login as MySQL username root at
- https://22.214.171.1249:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool:
$ mysql --user root --password Enter password: Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g. Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement. mysql>
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root except on AWS marketplace which uses username admin.
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
Special case for AWS marketplace:
* Replace 126.96.36.1999 with a valid IP or hostname.