Hi,

Owncloud will be forked to nextcloud by a strong team of developers. Will Turnkeylinux bring us a Nextcloud Turnkey server?

I would like it!!

Peter

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

If someone builds a NextCloud appliance then we will certainly add it to the library. However we have a ton of great candidates that have been waiting in line for (literally) years) so it probably won't be a priority sorry.

If you or someone else wants to have a crack at building it then I'm happy to provide as much help and support as I can.

Bob's picture

Hoo I'm looking foward to that also ! 

Jeremy Davis's picture

https://github.com/turnkeylinux-apps/nextcloud

We just need to build it and release it. Ideally we like to do that ASAP, but we've been so busy behind the scenes that we haven't had time to yet. TBH I'm not sure when that will happen, but really soon I hope!

Jeremy Davis's picture

Sorry the 404 was my fault (typing urls off the top of my head). I've fixed the url in my previous post (to the buildcode).

But actually, the news gets even better as we've released it already. You can download the ISO etc on it's appliance page.

The version of Nextcloud that it's bundled with is a little dated, but there is a forum thread that details updating Nextcloud, which is hopefully still relevant.

Add new comment