perryt's picture

I see references Turnkey Linux appliance on the documentation on this site however if I click the link it says that I do not have rights to that location.  Is threre still a drupal Turnkey Linux appliance and if so how do I gain access?

Forum: 
Evgeniy's picture

Hi perryt,

Sorry for such an inconvenience. Because of a vulnerability in Drupal code, we had to disable download pages for both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 appliances until we publish a patched version with updated Drupal version. We're going to make download pages available again early this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Jeremy Davis's picture

Sorry for the further delays on this. Due to my desire to push forward with the v15.0 release, I've given getting the v15.0 RC (release candidate) priority over re-releasing the Drupal appliances. I figure really, a new v15.0 Drupal appliance would be far superior to an updated v14.x one!

Now that I have removed some road blocks to the v15.0RC of Core, I hope to refresh them next week sometime. In the meantime, you could download them direct from our mirror: http://mirror.turnkeylinux.org/turnkeylinux/images/

I would encourage you to use the Drupal7 appliance if possible and ensure that you follow the relevant instructions on our security announcement blog post!

Add new comment