With a bunch of help from Alon and Liraz, here is a "conf" file to patch tkl-lapp iso image to include openerp.
This file may also be use to just install openerp on existing running tkl-lapp installation.
- Please stop any instance of running Postgres daemon (i.e : /etc/init.d/postgresql-8.3 stop ), since this patch need to write to chrooted pgsql
- Openerp-web : run as service, no ssl, at port 8080
- Same as tkl-lapp ( http://www.turnkeylinux.org/lapp )
- Openerp system and pgsql user = openerp
- Openerp pgsql password = openerp