Kevin's picture

I am unable to get HUB to use/refresh/update my EC2 Access Key.  I recently was in a situation where I needed to cancel my Hub/EC2 plan and then a few days later re-enable it.  I also decided to rotate my Access Key.  Hub is now reporting my access key as inactive, however, I have renabled it on EC2.  I am also unable to change the Key.  When I enter the Key and the Secret and click "Update account" the form simply does nothing.  When I return to the HUB management interface the Access Key is unchanged.

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

They do often come here on the forums, but sometimes there can be a bit of a lag... I suggest you try contacting them direct via the Hub feedback feature (blue button on the left hand side once logged in). This way they can have a look from their side to see what is going on... If you get no joy within a day or so, please post back and I will chase up from my end.

Kevin's picture

Thanks.  I did send them a message via the feedback feature a few hours ago.  I'll see what happens.

Kevin's picture

No one has reached out to me.  I'd really like to get my account working correctly again.  

Jeremy Davis's picture

I know that they have been very busy trying to get TKLDev out the door and transferring all their source over to GitHub (which is now completed). However I would expect that they normally would have got back to you at least within a day or 2...

I'll drop them a line myself and see if we can get things moving for you...

Alon Swartz's picture

As Jeremy mentioned, we were busy with TKLDev which resulted in a backlog of email, sorry about that.

Anyway, I managed to reproduce the issue which turned out to be a regression from the 12.1 Hub update. I deployed a fix so it should work now as expected.

Add new comment